HD Kit 4 x 2.8mm THC-T280M 5MP Turret Domes, 5MP DVR, 20 M Cables & PSU
Cameras - THC-T280
- 4K 8MP Ultra HD
- 4 in 1 TVI, CVI, AHD or CVBS
- EXIR 2.0 60m IR Distance
The HiLook THC-T280-M is an 8 megapixel analogue turret camera with a 2.8mm fixed lens, 4 in 1 video output & Smart EXIR 2.0 IR technology up to 60m.
The HiLook THC-T280 is an 8MP 4K turret camera with smart Infrared which has a distance up to 60m and produces clear images in very dark conditions.
The 4 in 1 video output means the signal is switchable between TVI, AHD, CVI and CVBS and the casing has an IP67 rating against dust and water ingress.
- Long distance transmission
- H.265 Pro+ compression
- Ultra High 4k HD
- 3 year guarantee
The HiLook DVR-204U-K1 is a digital video recorder (DVR) with 4 analogue BNC inputs that supports analogue TVI/CVI/AHD cameras up to 5 mega-pixel and 4 ONVIF compatible IP cameras up to 8 mega-pixel. The DVR-204U-K1 can support 8 cameras in total when combining analogue and IP cameras.
The DVR-204U-K1 also supports long distance transmission over UTP and coaxial cable up to 800 m for 1080p and 1200 m for 720p HDTVI signal transmission. Audio can also be provided via a coax cable when used with a camera with audio functions.
- HDTVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS/IP video input
- Audio via coaxial cable
- Up to 8/16-ch IP camera inputs (up to 8 MP)
- Max. 800 m for 1080p and 1200 m for 720p HDTVI signal
- Up to 10 TB capacity per HDD
- H.265 Pro+ improves encoding efficiency and reduces data storage costs
- Full channel recording at up to 8 MP resolution
- Smart search for efficient playback
- Support the third-party cloud storage (Dropbox/Google Drive/Microsoft OneDrive)
- Support multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analog and smart IP cameras
- Support line crossing detection and intrusion detection of all channels, and 2-ch sudden scene change detection
- Hik-Connect & DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) for easy network management
- Max. 16/32 Mbps incoming bandwidth, 96/128 Mbps total bandwidth